Monday, July 14, 2008

Daydream

I'm still doing well. Not much to report. 

I've been running through several projects for the tour in my mind, although nothing is quite as concrete as I would like it to be.

I am looking forward to getting my backpack next week, and seeing my friends soon. 

What I ate today:
-Beans
-Tortillas
-Cream
-Eggs
-Cut up hotdog
-Tortillas filled with spicy beans (Tyuyos)
-Lipton Iced Tea
-Chirrepec Hot tea from a Lipton Iced Tea bottle


New word for the day:

Chan-ru? : Q'eqchi- How is it?


Light rain came 9 times today for about 5 mins each time.


My favorite music right now is Margura (Spanish Classical)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark:

Good to see your new post. Im glad that things are going well down there.

Also - not much new to report up here in LA. I am acquiring a taste for spicy food - putting red pepper and blackening seasoning on everything.

Outside of that - pretty much same ole same old. Right now I am in Tenn for a miserable business meeting. The good news is that school ends in about 4 weeks.

Hope things keep going well for you down there. I have been praying for you back here in the states. Keep the posts coming!!

Ryan

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark,
Its always good to hear your thoughts. Are you able to teach more as you are learning the language better?
Thanks for telling me what you are eating - sounds good. What do you miss having besides Bojangles??
Skye and I have been running a lot.
I am up to 3 miles every day - still need to lose a lot of weight though.
Ashley Durham got married on Sat. night and John did the ceremony. It was a very sweet wedding.
I bought myself some watercolors to paint. It makes me feel closer
to yuu!
I love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

glad to see you're painting again, i got the bookbag- i might try swimming with it next week- thanks - im not teaching that much - but i miss texas pete hot sauce - homemade oatmeal cookies


ive required a taste for Coban spicy food... but it consists of a handful of chilie seeds dumped over whatever your eating

Zamari said...

Hello English Teacher!! Que bueno saber que estas bien y comiendo bien rico! jajajaja. Te mando saludos...... ahora ya estoy en mis nuevas prácticas en el hospital todo esta saliendo muy bien.... nos vemos pronto my friend!! :)